There’s a simple formula to represent sales result.
Sales = Product x Place x Price x Promotion x People x Process x Physical Evidence
It’s just like 7P’s of Service Marketing. Therefore, make sure that you are not in Product-Place Analysis Trap. Because, there’s still another factors.
Sales is about:
- How good is your product
- Does your Customer (Place) has a willing to buy it
- Does the price fit to market
- How you manage the promotion
- How good is your people who sell it to your customer
- Do you provide a proper buying process
- How stylish is your product (physical evidence)
Sales Success is not determined only by one or two of 7P’s, but also the excellence of all P’s. Basically, those P’s is also known as Sales Management Framework.